Thursday, October 20, 2011

Schnepf Farms 2011

I had never been to Schenpf Farms before, so I decided it would be fun to tag along with Brody's (my friend Bailey's son) preschool class. It was pretty fun...we got a great deal going with his class. Otherwise, I don't think it'd really be worth your money to pay full price for everything. Anyways, it was something fun for Allyson and I to do so thanks for inviting us 'bay wee'!

can we just say DRAMA QUEEN?! seriously? its hay.

therefore, she had to have mommy hold her. (please excuse the grown out nasty roots...getting my hair done next week! yay!)


cuties Brody & Rigden!


snacks and milk are a must have!


on the hay ride...looking at the 'dee'


waiting for the choo choo train ride!


riding the train!


so thirsty! it was HOT!


allyson's favorite part was the petting zoo! she LOVES animals.


the baby goats wanted to eat her shirt! haha


she liked the baby goats the best...probably because they were smaller than her:)


my lil cowgirl:)


watching the chickens!


picking a pumpkin!


so many to choose from!


awww a little one!


but mommy made her get a bigger one and it smushed her! lol

No comments: