Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas tree hunting 2011

We went Christmas tree hunting the Saturday after Thanksgiving with some of Ben's family. We spent Thanksgiving up in Prescott with Ben's family and I forgot to take pictures! I brought my camera with me and everything! gosh darn it! Oh well...at least I documented SOME of the weekend:)

Allyson thought she was such a big girl for getting to sit in daddy's seat!

hmmm...what can I get into up here?!


sticks her tongue out while concentrating...just like her daddy!


turning on the windshield wipers lol


silly girl:)


so cute:)


allyson & daddy


the lovebirds! richard & alivia:)


she waved to me:)


look mom! no hands!


she was loving it!


hunter loved it as well:)


two peas in a pod! the sun makes richard's hair look so red! (as a side note: his hair is not normally this color...it was a dye job gone bad:)

No comments: