Friday, December 16, 2011

photoshoot with Ava Chrystine

Ok, I know this is picture overload, but she is just so cute I had to include them ALL! I am definitely no photographer but I sure do have fun taking and editing pictures! Especially cute lil newborns:) so ash and I had some fun:) she really was only fussy in this first shot (and only because she was hungry!) so ash fed her and she was SO good the rest of the shoot:) I wanted to put her in a million outfits but she is so tiny that she hardly fits in ANYTHING! she totally looks like her daddy:) love her!






























haha










lol




baby feet are sooooo precious!





3 comments:

Nicole said...

What a doll! Nice photography!

*Amy * said...

I am so in love with her too. She is so perfect. She is going to be one spoiled little girl with all her obsessed aunties:) I gave Ashley some of Aloras clothes she has outgrown but they wont fit her for a LONG time. Ava seems smaller since I have seen her in clothes. In the hospital with that little tshirt on she seems bigger. Her new little NB clothes just swamp her! I agree, I think she looks like Jason right now too.

Tyler and Naomi said...

She is so cute!