Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kilee Jo is 2 months!

 2 month stats:
23.5in long (80th percentile)
12lb 3oz (80th percentile)

When looking back at Allyson's 2 month stats, she was 23 inches long and 12lbs even. So she has already passed up her sister! Which is shocking because allyson started out over 2 pounds heavier! little fattie:)


















boy, did I luck out with another little sweetheart of a baby! dare I even say she is a better baby than allyson was! she hardly ever cries...actually, my TODDLER cries more than my newborn! whats up with that?! well I guess it doesnt help that allyson is SUPER whiny these days...driving me nuts! 
 
She is a super good sleeper...way better than allyson ever slept! she sleeps anywhere and everywhere. still sleeps a LOT during the day. and the other night she slept for 7.5 hours straight! And that was with me waking her up because my boobs felt like they were going to burst! She has at least one 6 hour stretch without fail every night which Im loving. she is a great nurser. She doesnt nurse that often...maybe every 3-4 hours during the day so I am not quite sure how she is gaining so much weight?! i guess my milk must be straight cream!


this sweet dolly started smiling at us a few weeks ago and i just cant get enough! and if you ask me, I will say yes she kinda looks like allyson's baby pics; however she definitely has her own look! and her hair is complete opposite of what allyson had. allyson had a TON of hair of the top of her head (and that was really the only place she had it...her sides and back are just barely now catching up with the top! and Kilee has long hair on the sides and back...so pretty much she has old man hair LOL. thank goodness for cute hairbows:) i will say that i feel guilty at times because i feel like i dont give kilee as much attention as i gave to allyson, but i am trying to figure out the balance! having a high maintenance toddler makes it a litle difficult at times...thank goodness she is a good baby! and i am sad she is growing so fast. i dont plan on having another infant around for a LONG time so i want her to just stay little! we sure do love our kilee jo:)

1 comment:

Tyler and Naomi said...

In the 2 months pictures of both girls on the side you can definitely tell that they are sisters!! Both so dang cute!