Friday, June 1, 2012

Kilee's blessing day

We were very blessed to have lots of friends and family come to Kilee's baby blessing. It was a sweet blessing given by her father. I don't remember much of it but I do remember him telling her that she was blessed to be born into a very large family and then blessed her to be a light and a good example to those around her. And I know she is already doing this because she is such a joy! Her smile can light up a room. She is seriously the best baby...I am so lucky! I think the Lord knew I needed a ray of sunshine in my life at this point! Love you Kilee girl:)
photoshoot with cousin Ava before church:)
love ava's turtle smile!

cuties!

nice allyson. nice. lol

my sweet girl



my two angels!


favorite pic of them thus far!

love them.

5 generations!
5 generations again! so neat.

5 generations with ava!

my sexy husband

family pic! such a good lookin' fam.

love them.

the men. plus ki:)

the whole bunch! (minus aunt pam & aunt carla -
who were taking the pics!)

4 generations of Barneys!

daddy & ki

adding in cranky allyson!

richard decided that lunch would taste better in the pool:)
cover those white legs boy! lol

my pretty sis-in-law Alivia:)

auntie shawla & aba

the barney fam:)

oh, i just love us! haha

my little fam ~ may 2012

mommy & daddy with ki on her blessing day

LOL we love uncle richie!

auntie livi & ki
oh ricardo...lol

goobers!

work it

jason & jason jr. haha

my sweet kilee jo:)

1 comment:

Jaime Nicole said...

love the pics of the girls...their dresses are adorable!! such cuties :)