Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pioneer Days 2012

So originally I thought I would be doing training for a new job during this week; only to find out while checking my email in Cancun, that they gave the job to someone else! I was very bitter - this man (whom I would've done his investment accounting for) basically told me I had the job (just not officially), so I checked my email to verify my training dates and I was devastated. It was THE perfect job - an accounting job that paid well that I could do from home. But oh well, I guess the Lord has other plans for me! But so since I didn't have anything to do that entire week, the girls and I hitched a ride home with my parents and Ashley (on their way home from Cancun). Allyson rode home Saturday night with my parents, and Jason & Ashley were nice enough to wait for me (so I could do my laundry!) and we headed to SJ on Sunday. We stayed the entire week at my mom's. Allyson was in HEAVEN! I was glad we got to come early so that I could play on a volleyball team with my cousins on Tuesday and Wednesday. Ben drove up after work on Friday night. I am so grateful that I have a husband who works hard for us while we get to play:)
waiting for the parade to start!
just some of my favorite people:)
the davis family:)
she was ready for candy!
loving the horses!
these two could seriously be twins!
daddy gave kilee her first sucker!
slobbers!
searching for candy:)
she was in heaven!
"please go away please"
cousin love!
dancing with griff!
she LOVED the dance!
dancing with daddy:)
We participated in the normal activities: camp fire circle, family dance, parade, lunch at Gramma Crosby's after the parade, taking the boat out to Lyman Lake, and the BBQ dinner at the park. At night we had fun just hanging out playing cards and Just Dance on the wii (allyson's fav!) It's always a good time! :-)

No comments: