Sunday, August 26, 2012

August fun!

eating at Olive Garden with grampa!!
I LOVE this pic but hate it at the same time because I am
realizing that my baby allyson is gone:(
cousin time!
"seriouswy kiwee? seriouswy?"
polka dot twins! hanging out while aunt ashee took care of me!
allyson is obsessed with holding "way way"
hugs!
we went up to SJ for Austin's missionary farewell and we
took Steve Crosby family pics! ~~sistas~~
trying to feed aba her bottle lol
while in SJ, we OF COURSE went to Lyman Lake!
Allyson did NOT want to kneeboard but I forced her and
once she realized she wasn't dying she said "look at
me! I skiing!" ~~proud mommy~~
While in SJ, Ben & my dad had an archery shootout!
I am not sure who won?? haha
riding grampa Barney's new horseys!
she wouldn't stop talking to the horse long enough to even
take a pic!
she was literally in HEAVEN! She did not want to get off...
she kept telling Ben "I go ONE more time!" We finally
convinced her that the horse had to take a nap lol
we went to Ben's cousins wedding reception
up in prescott! she is sporting her new
outfit from aunt ashee! ~~SO CUTE!~~
"dancing like a princess"
kilee and that thumb!!
sleeping on grampa:)
dancing with aunt LORN!

No comments: