Friday, May 11, 2007

7 Random Things About Me

I was recently tagged by Bailey/Meagan. Here's how it works: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 7 things, as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog.Here is mine:

1. I am VERY dedicated to getting good grades at school. I study a minimum of six hours for every test. When I have a test, the night before I will lock myself in our room so Ben cannot distract me. Even when we were dating I wouldn't let him come over if I had a test. I have never received a "C" ever in my life. I got I "B-" my freshman year.... I cried and wanted to quit college(pathetic I know).

2. I have always had a special bond with my brother Joel. Even when we were little we rarely fought. I have had many people ask me or my mom how we get along so well. He probably doesn't know it, but I have always looked up to him. I have already cried multiple times at the thought of him leaving for two years(it's a happy/sad cry).

3. I killed Bambi (yes the deer) in 8th grade and no one will let me forget it.

4. I have to have my laundy done a certain way. It has to have the exact amount of detergent and must ALWAYS have fabric softener in it. Then I like my clothes to be folded the exact way my mom taught me. And yes one time I did yell at Ben for doing the laundry the wrong way (he did not put fabric softener in it). He then vowed he would never help with the laundry ever again. Yeah I obviously have problems if I am yelling at a MAN for helping with the laundry!

5. I HATE HATE HATE birds. They are all evil.

6. My dad and I are so alike it's annoying. I like the same things he likes (waterskiing, hunting, etc.) We have the same personality...meaning we both always think we are right all the time. I am getting better, but up until I got married, I have always wanted my dad's approval for EVERYTHING. I would always call him to ask his opinion about everything. Always wanting to make him proud of me. I realize now that I am a "big girl" and need to start doing things on my own.

7. Growing up my family always had this little tradition of the children giving my parents hugs after family prayer and repeating this little saying (It started with "sweet dreams" and I'm not writing the whole thing out), which we still do to this very day. But anyways, I always make Ben say it to me every night before we go to sleep. And I plan on doing the same thing with my children as my parents did with me.

So now you know some random facts about me. Here are the people I am tagging: umm...I think everyone I know with a blog has been tagged, except Felisha!

3 comments:

taytum said...

I love these things because you get to know a side of people you didn't know before. I think we should have to write 5 facts about ourselves every month. It kinda shows that we are all human. We all have likes and dislikes and little quirks. Fun fun.

Josh n' Meagan said...

Haha...that's funny about the B. I think I wanted to quit school when I got my first B too. This has been a fun game. We need to get the husbands to do it too.

Jamielynn said...

yes of couse I know who ray and brandi are!!! Gosh I love those guys. Tell them I said hello back. I didnt know they were family. Love your 7 things...too funny!!!