Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Weekend

Whew! What a weekend! We left Thursday about four o'clock to go to Prescott for Ben's step brother's high school graduation. Then Friday morning we left Prescott and came to SJ. My ENTIRE Frazier family came up to be with Joel since he is leaving for two years. All TWENTY of us stayed at my parents house...it was great. It was so nice to see them because I hadn't seen them since my wedding last August! We were on the go the whole weekend and Ben and I are exhausted! We went repelling, to Lyman Lake, shooting, played a softball game and lots of card games, rode the horse, ate some GOOD food, and even played a good ol' game of 007 with kids AND adults(of which we got the cops called on us three times, but of course Butch Gunnels is friends with my dad so he didnt care!) Also, I must add that Ben literally got "closelined" while he was playing 007. He has a line across his neck to prove it! And of course I made fun of him for it. The only bad part about the weekend was I wasn't able to get in the lake because my doctor told me I couldn't! It was torturous not being able to ski! But I didn't feel THAT sorry for myself...considering the water was FREEZING! :) I took SO many pics over the weekend, so I'm gonna post more than usual!
I forgot...here is a pic of our "house" last week. They have already started framing! yay!





















Benjamin hanging from a cliff!








Joel and David Reynolds were our master guides!









What was I thinking? Joel is probably making fun of me at this point..

























Joel decided to go face first!

This was the hardest one!














They taught everyone how to go upside down!









We had to rock climb up a vertical wall to get ourselves out!










Cousins Nicole & Jacob with my horse!






My sisters chilling in the boat at Lyman.









Joel driving the boat while my dad skis.










The old man showing up his kids!










My grampa Frazier :)









Joel, Mom, Eli, Gramma Frazier, & Jake Zieler












Eli & I in the front of the boat!















Joel catching some air on the wakeboard!













Joel attempting his backflip....a hard crash followed.

6 comments:

Bailey said...

That would have been great to see Joel eat it! Haha! And tell Ben I said HAHAHAHA to him!!

Nicole said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I can't believe Joel is already leaving! How are you feeling? Need anything?

taytum said...

I am so not adventorous! I don't think you could get me to do any of that repelling. We have spent a lot of time with Spenser too, and it was a lot of fun. When does Joel leave?

Aleia said...

Ok Ive never seen people repel using their truck is this a SJ thing? JK. You are very brave!

Aleia said...

oh and what is 007?

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you had a great weekend. Its so good to see your house going up, I can only hope ours goes up soon too. I want to go see it sometime. Oh and we still need to do the drive-in moving too.