Monday, May 7, 2007

Not THAT exciting, but some news..

so we have had a few things happen recently...#1 I am officially a senior at ASU! It's such a good feeling when finals are over! Yay for summer! #2 Richmond American has started our plumbing or whatever it is they are doing and told us our house should be done in three months! :D #3 My sister Ashley had her state softball games this past weekend and they won their first game against Maricopa(first time SJ girls have done that in FOREVER!), but they lost their second game against some christian school i think...it was a good game. Their team is full of freshman and sophomores so they should be really good these next couple years! The SJ boys won both their games! I think I heard it was the first time for SJ boys to do that since 1976?! wow! congrats to them! My Aunt Brandee and Uncle Ray stayed with us Saturday night...we love having company!

That's all the news for now! My girls basketball team tournament starts tonight...we have had a fun time playing together! I hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats on officially being a senior & on your house! Isn't that awesome about the baseball & softball teams! Good luck with your BB tournament too! Suzanne said she talked to you & you agreed to dinner, so just let me know when:). Have a good one!

Bailey said...

Seems like your basketball "season" went pretty fast! Congrats on the whole SCHOOL thing!

Josh n' Meagan said...

Your house is going up so quick! I'm excited for you guys. Sounds like you have lots of fun things going on.

Josh n' Meagan said...

You've been tagged! See my blog for details