Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4th of July weekend!

So here is my second catch-up post...4th of July weekend rocked! We went up to SJ on Thursday night and camped at Lyman Lake with my fam all the way till Sunday! The best thing about the whole weekend was the weather...it was perfection! My dad has been in charge of lighting off the fireworks at Lyman for the past five years and this year Ben was able to help light them off. He said it was a blast! And the show turned out great. Of course we were on the lake every day so all my pics are from that! Sorry to those of you who dont like looking at pics the slideshow way, its just way easier for me!

4 comments:

Meagan Rogers said...

Looks too fun! Makes me even more excited for out Lake Powell trip in a couple weeks. - Meagan

Tyler and Naomi said...

It is about time. I have been waiting for these! Looks like you guys all had fun! Love ya! Can't wait to see the river post even tho I already looked at the pictures on myspace.

Joey & Tiffanye said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I didn't know your dad did the fireworks.

Nicole said...

Sounds like a great way to spend the summer:)