Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Okay so I'm a little late on this one...but I have a few posts to catch up on so here is the first one!

1. He was born on July 10, 1963 to Joe & Jeanette Frazier as their first son.

2. In high school he played football, baseball, and wrestled (He took state his senior year).

3. He wrestled at NAU, where he and my mom both graduated.

4. He barely stopped going to school a few years ago. He has his Bachelor's, Master's, and PhD in Mechanical Engineering and then another Master's in business management.

5. His favorite things in life (besides church & family of course) are hunting, boating, and making fun of his oldest daughter! :P

6. He was baptised into the LDS church when he was 19.

7. His favorite song to dance to on the boat is "Funky Cold Medina".

8. He is not ticklish and I think I have seen him cry ONCE.

9. When I was younger he would always tell my friends to "Go home!" It was always funny because some didn't know if he was joking or not.

10. If I send him a PAGE LONG email, he replies with one word. He is also NOT a phone-talker!

11. He is the rock of our family (and my mom is the glue!)

12. He is my hero and I would not be the person I am today without him!

LOVE YOU DADDY! <3

3 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

Got to love Papa Joe!

jfbast said...

so it looks like i'm staying with your family this coming week for the reunion. look out fraziers!

[just kidding, i hope]

Anonymous said...

It was fun seeing you guys over the 4th!! You are so good for keeping up with everyone's brithday's on your blog. Its hard enough for me to keep track of everyone on my calendar. LOL