Wednesday, February 8, 2012

34 weeks

I had my 34 week appointment yesterday...pretty boring. Baby's heartbeat was good. I have now gained 28 pounds and stomach is measuring at 35 weeks. My doctor told me that as of right now, he has no plans to be out of town during his kids' spring break (which is the week before I'm due). He said he won't be in his office but he will be available if I go into labor which puts alot of my worries at ease! So lets just hope they don't decide to go on a last minute trip:)

2 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

Oh good! So glad he will be close by! I still think you should have your baby early like in 4 weeks! I want to see that baby girl already!

Shari Romney Family!! said...

Thats great he will be there! Not much longer...so exciting! You havent have gained that much at all! Your Lucky! Hope everything continues to go smoothly for the rest of your pregnancy!