Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ava Chrystine's Blessing

A couple weekends ago we made the trek up to SJ for the blessing of Ava Chrystine Doubt. So glad we were there to witness (and participate) in this precious event! Jason did a great job:)

ok...who decided that the fat prego girl should stand in the front?! seriously though...I am only posting this pic so that I have it documented of everyone who was there!

cute lil family:)


my pretty girl:)


Ava in the dress her gramma Doubt made her:)


LOVE this pic of Aussie & Allyson:)


the girl cousins! this is the best we could get lol


ok, once again...NASTY of me. But cute of my sisters, so I'm sacrificing for them. Really though, I hate pictures...I feel like I am actually looking ok this pregnancy until....I see pictures of myself! gag.

1 comment:

Tyler and Naomi said...

You look awesome! Such a cute pregnant girl! I refuse to take any pics because I see myself in the mirror and that is scary enough. lol So glad we are so close to being done!!!