Tuesday, February 21, 2012

36 weeks

Had my 36 week appointment today...doctor checked me and I am dilated to 1 cm! I was hoping for a 2 but 1 is better than none! It definitely is getting my hopes up because I didnt dilate at all until 39 weeks with Allyson. My tummy is still measuring a week ahead (at 37 weeks). I asked my doc if he would be okay with inducing me on the Friday before my due date (March 16th) for 3 reasons: 1) Allyson was almost 10 pounds, 2) Then Ben wouldnt have to take off as much work, and 3) my mom will already be down in the valley that weekend. BUT he wouldn't give me a definite yes or no. He just said that "he doesn't make those kind of plans until my 38 week appointment". So we will see...I am definitely going to demand I dont go past my due date since Allyson was so big...and who knows if this one will be the same size but I really dont want to take that chance! I have now gained 32 pounds...and at this point, I am thrilled with that number because I gained close to double that with Allyson. Here is a lovely 36 week shot...please excuse the no make-up, hair clipped-up, stained t-shirt, sweatpants look, but this is what I look like EVERY day these days! (except for the three hours I wear a skirt at church:)

I hate smiling for these prego pics so I had to do a goofy one to make myself feel better. ha.

1 comment:

Tyler and Naomi said...

You are seriously so tiny and cute! And I cant wait to see this cute babies face!