Sunday, April 22, 2012

our trip to the zoo!

I have been trying to be a more involved mother by taking Allyson to do fun activities. I am not sure if she is old enough to appreciate my effort yet but I think she has been having a least a LITTLE fun:) Better than sitting at home bored all day! I was able to get a discounted zoo ticket for me and Allyson & Kilee are free, so I called up my friend Bailey and we set up a zoo date! Our friend Danielle and her two kids joined us as well. Allyson LOVED it! She is obsessed with animals so I knew she would. She got kind of tired towards the end and I had to put her on the front part of our stroller (good thing she is still small!) But the weather that day was PERFECT:)

She made this cute pose for me in front of the giraffes!

Rigden & Allyson dont look too thrilled here but I promise they had fun! haha

giraffs are so cool!




getting on tippy toes to see the tiger!


checking out the rhino! which by the way is HUGE! I forgot how big those things are!



flamingos! -"pretty birds"


and this is what Kilee did for most of the trip! she did wake up for about a whole 30 min though at one point:)


my pretty allyson:)


looking at the monkeys!


"see turtles mommy!"


cutie boy Tillman:)


mommy & Allyson in front of the monkeys!


my pretty Kilee:)


and this was the best pic we could get of all the kids. LOL. from left to right: brody, rigden, ben, allyson, brynlee


checking out the flamingos!


such pretty birds!


i think these birds are so neat but SCARY! and yes, I totally have a fear of birds:/


Allyson, Kilee, & Mommy:)


this pic is hilarious! allyson being her normal drama-queen-self; rigden looking very concerned (probably freaked out from allysons hysterical crying); and brody just making the cutest face ever!


close up!


the HUGE tortoises! one of my favs!


the jaguar...I think he hates his life haha. he was pacing back and forth in like a 10 foot area the entire time.


not quite sure about petting the goats!


getting brave! haha


brody was so cute...he kept trying to help her and would say "come on allyson girl" and rigden would just repeat anything brody said haha


rigden & allyson! wouldnt it be funny if they got married someday?! we would have all these cute pics like this! :)


thanks for coming with us Bailey & boys! we had fun:)

No comments: