Monday, April 2, 2012

Kilee Jo is 1 month!

Why does time fly so much faster when you have kids?! Cant believe she already one month. I weighed her on my home scale and it said she was 10.5 pounds! I went back and looked at Allyson's one month stats and she weighed 10lb 12oz...so she has pretty much caught up to her sister in size! Although, that is assuming my scale is accurate! My old doc in Phoenix had me take Allyson in one month but my doc over here told me not to bring her in until two months. I am really curious as to how long she is too because the three month jammies already seem too tight! (lengthwise) What else can I say about this little munchkin? She is a great eater, although is quite loud. lol. she smacks her lips, grunts, etc. the entire time! She is a better sleeper than Allyson was. Right now she sleeps in her bassinet next to my bed and she is up to four hour intervals now:) She is extremely strong! She could lift up her head at birth! We havent been able to get her to smile yet but she is a really good baby!

Here is a pic of Kilee at exactly 1 month...I love that I was able to get a similar facial expression to Allyson's 1 month pic! (look at the pics lining the side of my blog)

nothing is sweeter than a sleeping baby:) you can se she is finally starting to get some chub on her arms!


this is her passport photo! we are going on a family vacation to cancun this summer so both allyson and kilee have to have their passports (so dumb, I know!) anyways, apparently eyes have to be opened for passport photos and this was the best we could get! haha (and this was the 2nd attempt! the first attempt I couldnt get her to wake up! and I tried for 30 min!)


I dressed her up to watch conference:) why not?


yes, I am one of those mean mommies who takes pics when things like this happen! I think its funny and cute! this kid sleeps thru anything! this was taken during our first trip to the park (allyson's FAVORITE place to go!)


I was able to catch a half smile on this one! (she is sitting on my bathroom floor in this one...I have to move her from room to room with me because I dont dare leave her alone with her sister! haha)


pretty in green:)


she actually doesnt seem to mind tummy time (allyson HATED it!) but MAN look at those hands! she could palm a basketball TODAY! ben has some high expectations for this little ball player:)


all pretty for her first time to church:)


she is a night owl like the rest of her fam!


just chillin'


if you cant already tell, these pics are going from latest to earlier...here are my babies on st. patricks day:) thanks for the cute outfits mom!



So princess #2 is now 1 month and princess #1 turns 2 on Easter Sunday! Can NOT believe she is almost two. I will be doing another whole post about her little character later. We are having a little bday BBQ for her on Saturday evening...so pics to come!

1 comment:

MERN said...

Congrats on Princess #2! She is adorable! Princess #1 is so grown up! I can't believe it.