Tuesday, April 24, 2012

swimming at the splash pad!

another attempt at my trying to be a more "fun' mom...but this one kinda failed. :( I really wish that Allyson wasnt such a chicken little! she basically stayed right next to me the entire time and wouldn't go play on the little playground area because a big bucket of water would dump out on top of everything every couple minutes. she starts ISR swim lessons tomorrow so I am hoping that these will help her be more brave!

Kilee slept for the first hour or so that we were there, which made it so nice! Especially since Allyson was being so high maintenance!

ready to go! (already apprehensive at this point lol)


Kilee did finally wake up! I held her on my lap in the water and she seemed to like it!



lol silly girl!


this pic TOTALLY describes my Allyson...can we say DIVA?!


love this pic:) thanks aunt ashee for the shades! she LOVES them:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the chandler pools! Hopefully she warms up to the water...being in your family I'm sure she will be a fish in no time.

P.S. I think you are so brave to take both kids....hopefully I will be able to do that later this summer.