Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Cali Getaway

Well, Ben & I didn't think one week was long enough for vacation! So we came home, worked three days and left again! :) We left Wednesday night and drove to my Uncle Justin's place. (He lives down the road from Six Flags...my uncles live in the most perfect places!) We went to Six Flags on Thursday(my aunt and cousins joined us during the afternoon which was nice) and drove down to my Uncle Jeff's place at Huntington Beach on Friday morning. We went to a waterpark, a movie(Die Hard 4, which I thought was really good by the way), and played some "Frisbee Golf" (which I wasn't too good at!) on Friday. And then on Saturday we went to the beach all day and had a BBQ and played games that night. It was really fun to relax and hang out with my Frazier family since I don't get to see them too often! We drove home Sunday morning with Eli(he went home with my cousins after our reunion at Shaver Lake). We are counting this little getaway as our "One Year Anniversary Trip." Here are a fews pics!

No comments: