Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Man

Basics
1. Who is your man? Benjamin
2. How long have you been together? Two years, two months, one day
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Dated...about 9 1/2 months, Engaged...about 5 months, Married...One year, five days
4. How old is your man? 22

You or your man?

1. Who eats more? Ben
2. Who said "I love you" first? Ben
3. Who weighs more? Ben
4. Who sings better? No argument...Ben!
5. Who's Older? Ben
6. Who's smarter? Depends on the subject
7. Who's temper is worse? Ben
8. Who does the laundry? Me
9. Who does the dishes? We split it 50/50
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ben
11. Who's feet are bigger? Ben
12. Who's hair is longer? Mine
13. Who's better with the computer? definitely Ben...he is a computer nerd!
14. Who mows the lawn? What lawn?
15. Who pays the bills? Both of us...me more than him though. I'm a freak about our money!
16. Who cooks dinner? Probably Ben more often, but i cook sometimes :)
17. Who drives when you are together? Ben
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Ben usually
19. Who's the most stubborn? Definitely me! (Frazier genes!)
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Ben (Am I ever wrong?) jk
21. Who's parents do you see more? Probably mine
22. Who named your dog? If we had a dog, Ben would be the "namer"
23. Who kissed who first? Ben kissed me while we were watching Anchor Man
24. Who asked who out? Ben asked me
25. What did you do? Went to watch Batman Begins
26. Who's more sensitive? Me
27. Who's taller? Ben
28. Who has more friends? Me...sorry babe :)
29. Who has more siblings? Ben
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? HAHA...Ben I guess?

No comments: