Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm finally legal!!

Today I finally turned 21! I had a great day...had to work till five, and then my dad took us to Joe's Crab Shack, then we came home and my dad and Ben sang to me and we ate the yummy fun-fetti cake(per my request!) that Ben made for me. I wouldn't give Ben any gift ideas, and I was surprised to see he did a very good job in picking out my gifts! Lycie came over as well, and brought me another cake. It was really cute! Overall I got so many phone calls, texts, and emails and it made me feel so special! I love my family and friends! Thanks everybody for making my day awesome! :)

Blowing out my candles!
Ben's cake (Half eaten!) :)














My presents!

Lycie's cake (Writing on the cake is an inside joke!) :)

2 comments:

Josh n' Meagan said...

Happy Birthday! I"m glad you had such a good one. Your cakes look so cute!

Nicole said...

Happy belated birthday:)!