Sunday, August 12, 2007

No longer "newlyweds"!

Ben & I hit our one year mark on August 10! I can't believe it's already been a year. Since we counted our Cali trip as our anniversary trip, we just went out for dinner(Texas Roadhouse...yum!) and a movie(The Bourne Ultimatum...so good!). One year down, an eternity to go! :) Love ya babe!

Engagement pic :)
















Cutting the cake in SJ...LOVED my cake!















Prescott reception


















Just out of the temple :)










My hair rocked (thanks to Bailey!)













Wedding pic :)



4 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats on hitting the one year mark! You're beautiful, as always:)!

Logan & Lindy said...

Congrats! Watch out the next 3 years will fly by! Logan & I just celebrated 4! Crazyness! Marriage is the BEST!

Jamielynn said...

congrats on one year!!! That is so much fun. You are so beautiful!!! Wow you looked amazing!!

taytum said...

I say you are still newlyweds until you at least have a kid! At least that's how I feel.