Monday, August 20, 2007

A senior at last!

My first day of school was today...I actually only had one class today, but I just have to tell about my delightful experience...we walk in and it's this old man and he asks how many of us have jobs and about half of us raise our hands an he goes, "That's not good because if you want to pass this class you will not have time for a job." He continued to ask us if we heard that this is the hardest accounting class of our whole degree and ALL of us raised our hands and he simply goes, "It is." He then went on and started lecturing the ENTIRE class time! Usually, on the first day of class, the professors just go over the syllabus and course outline and then let you go early, but NO not this guy! So anywayz, you might say I'm a tad bit intimidated, but the up-side is that I am getting 6 internship credits this semester, which means I have 15 credit hours, but really only three classes! So that should help, but man I am ready to get my senior year over with and graduate!! :)

Go Sundevils!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Pretty intimidating! You'll do well though:)