Friday, March 9, 2012

lots of visitors!

we had quite a few visitors come meet our new little princess...some at the hospital, some at home. if you ever ask me, i will always tell you that i prefer visits at home. its so awkward sitting there in the hospital bed in the weird robe with everyone coming to visit! but i am grateful for everyone who took time out of their day to come see us:)
grampa frazier

future boyfriend tillman

aunt ashee...who, as a side note, had to have her gallbladder removed that same weekend, so she spent as much time in the hospital as me!


aunt alivia


uncle "richie" (thats what allyson calls him)


great g'pa & g'ma barney


aunt lisha


aunt lauren


g'pa & g'ma barney


for some reason I do not have a picture of my mom with kilee but I have to give a shout out to my awesome mother who came down and stayed with us for a few days. she was a lifesaver! cooked us yummy meals, spoiled allyson, and cleaned my house! I was sad to see her go. thanks mom!

No comments: