Monday, March 19, 2012

Kilee's photoshoot

Ashley, Alissa, & I had a little photoshoot with Kilee...photographing newborns is sooooo fun!













































*update on Kilee's jaundice...when I took her back to the doc, she was still looking kinda orange so my doc had me go get her blood drawn AGAIN (4th time outside the hospital...poor baby!). He finally called me back on Sunday and told me her level was down to 10, which was great news because it means its going down! He said it should continue to decrease slowly over the next few weeks, so hopefully our worries are over:)

**when I took her to the doc, she was exactly 2 weeks old, so they took all her stats again. She weighed 7lb 15oz and was 20.75 inches. I was worried about her eating enough (because she sleeps so much) but the doc said he is more than happy with her weight (he said he is really happy if the babies are even back to their birth weight at 2 weeks. and usually those are just the formula fed babies!) she is already growing so fast:( I am glad she is starting out smaller than Allyson so that I can keep her a newborn for longer:)

1 comment:

Tyler and Naomi said...

She would be the perfect baby to do all those cute sleeping poses because she is such a good deep sleeper!

And so glad her jaundice is getting better!!